Followers

Friday 3 May 2013

Celebration Time


Good morning crafty friends.. I hope you are all well and looking forward to the long weekend..
 
Before I get onto my card I just want to apologise for not visiting your lovely blogs much the past few days.. I have been feeling a little under the weather, I will try pop by very soon..
 
For todays card I have used a super cute image from the Stamp Fairy..
 
 
I've coloured this image with promarkers.. Papers are from my stash.. The gorgeous cupcake ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
The sentiment was printed from a Forever Friends CD Rom..I added stickles around the edge for some sparkle.
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
That's all from me for now, hopefully be back later with another card and to visit your blogs..
 
Have a good Friday
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

 

15 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet birthday card Kelly.

Hope you soon feel better and can enjoy the long weekend.

B x

Unknown said...

Morning Kelly,

Smashing card as always. Image and papers are really cute.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Traceyxx

Claire said...

Adorable card Kely - love the image and fab papers. Hugs, Claire x

cebelica said...

A perfect birthday card. Love it! Hugs! xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the sweet image. Hope you feel better soon.

Donna x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and pretty hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are fully better for the weekend hun. Such a cute card, love those teddies. Have a lveky weekend x

carol said...

Hello Kelly...ooh lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet Kelly… what a mega cute image and the papers are gorgeous… I love the scrummy cake ribbon!! :-)
I hope you feel lots better soon hun! hope you can enjoy the weekend!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Kelly the ribbon is perfect with it! Sorry to hear you are under the weather - hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs Susan x

mags said...

A lovely scrummy creation. Such a sweet image.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Mags
x

mags said...

A lovely scrummy creation. Such a sweet image.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Mags
x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Love the soft colours and that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

catherine said...

Great card Kelly and lovely colours and image. hope your feeling better soon!
x catherine

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card as always xx