Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Football

Hello, me again. Back with my third and final card for today.
I will leave you alone then - I promise! Well until tomorrow anyway lol

This card is another commissioned one - spec 8years with name on and football theme


This cute topper I printed from forever friends cd rom. Papers are papermania. The happy birthday ribbon can be found Here and the dotty bias binding can be found Here both are from Crafty ribbons

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

That's all from me now. Off to make another card.
Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Kelly this is lovely x

Claire said...

Lovely card, great image and personalised banner. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,the image is gorgeous and love the colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Smashing card Kelly.

Great image and ribbon.

Traceyxxx

Jo said...

What a fantastic card for a footie fan, thank you for entering our kraft, red and white theme over at Little Miss Muffet challenges :)
Jo xx

Melanie said...

A wonderful card for a little boy.

Hugs,
Melanie

Unknown said...

Awww...What a sweet and adorable card! Love the teddy bear and the banner! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine