Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

GDT I love Promarkers

Good morning bloggers,
Hope you are all well..
Well its Wednesday again so that means another GDT card for I Love Promarkers
This time the theme is SIMPLY DOES IT...
Here is my card..

I used an adorable image called Tiffany in Roses Bridal Gown from MilkCoffee..
Of course I coloured with promarkers and added glitter..
The DP was Dovecraft. Gorgeous Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. Sentiment, gems and flower from my stash..

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:



Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to pop by the I love promarkers blog to see the amazing creations from the DT and to like your entry..

Have a good day
Happy Crafting

Kelly x



12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a gorgeous image, love the soft colours

brenda said...

What a delightful image Kelly and it looks lovely in the soft colours you have used.

B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the image and the beautiful ribbon. Susan x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Morning Kelly

Really lovely card. Nice colours and image.

Not used one of their images before but they look nice.

Hope you dont have any snow.

Traceyxxx

Ann-Marie said...

How beautiful is this, I just love it! Snow - you gotta be kidding I blinking hope not I NEED some sun. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

mags said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Super image and design.
Mags
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. A lovely image and layout.
Good to have you as GDT this month.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the image and soft colour tones. Have a lovely evening hun. Hugs, Claire x

Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x