Followers

Thursday 23 May 2013

Keep Calm and Eat Chocolate

Good Morning bloggers..
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog and the theme this week is ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON.
This challenge will run from 8.30am 23rd May until 6pm 5th June
The prize will be ....


Here is my card

Sorry for the wonky picture..lol

For this card I have used a topper and papers from Forever Friends CD Rom.. I have die cut the flowers and threaded with organza ribbon and pearl brad.. The sentiment is from my stash.
I used the Keep Calm ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


That's all from me for now.. Have a good day
Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

Claire said...

So cute, love the image, great papers and fab ribbon! Hugs, Claire x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Kelly. That is one of my favourite FF images and the colours are perfect xx

Sandra H said...

Oooooooh Kelly this is stunning xx

mags said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Such a cute ribbon and love the design.
Mags
x