Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

LOTV....

Hello crafty friends..
 
How's your weekend going? Squeezed any crafty time in?? I'm planning on getting a few hours in my craft room later (fingers crossed lol)..
 
For todays card I have used one of my LOTV stamps coloured with promarkers
 
 
Sorry about the terrible pic AGAIN! :-(
 
For this card I have made an Easle card, DP's are First Edition.. I have cut the image out using my nesti's.. I used several different flowers from my stash layered onto each other. The sentiment topper is from a Kaisercraft pack.
 
I decorated the box to match..
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 


 

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Kelly, really sunny colours to brighten up a dull Sunday!

Unknown said...

Great card Kelly.

Image is lovely and I love the colour scheme you have used.

Hope you get your crafting time this afternoon.

Hugs

Traceyxxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kelly,
What a gorgeous summery card, love the image. I have it myself but am ashamed to say it's not even been inked yet!
Enjoy your crafty time :) x

Pysselfröken said...

Lovely Card! I love the colours and the cute Image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

Claire said...

So pretty, absolutely love these colours. Enjoy your crafty time. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Very sweet and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Gorgeous sunny colours.
xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Kelly your card is gorgeous lovely layout l do like an easel card and your image is beautiful nice and bright papers too x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun, just love the summer colours & flowers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fabulous card. Love your color choices! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
Denise