Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

FUN!

Hello again crafty friends.

I'm back with my second card for today.

For this one I have used one of my old favourite Mo Manning digis.


I've coloured this cutie with my promarkers.
DPs are Echo Park. I cut out the letters using my memory box alphabet dies from Pink gem designs
I added faux stitching around the image with my black finer.

I'm entering this card into the following challenge

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today.
Love reading all the comments you leave.
Hugs Kelly 




12 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image and love your papers, colours and layout. Have a good weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the design and papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Kelly. The image looks fab and I love the papers and stitching.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and your design is lovely too x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww such a sweet card Kelly, I love the cute image!
Have a lovely weeekend hun :)
Kelly.x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, adorable image.
Hugs Wendy xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww he's very cute! Fab papers and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image
Louise xx

mags said...

A lovely card Kelly and such a cute image.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, a great image and perfect papers!
Helen x

Unknown said...

I think this is awesome image and your card is so great! You colored this digi perfectly and the papers are so much fun! :)

Tracy said...

This little guy is one of my favorite Mo images and you've paired him with some great papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!