Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

GDT digital delights

Good morning crafty friends 

Hope you are all having a good week.  I am so happy to say that I vase been invited as GDT over at Digital Delights by Loupy Loo. YAY! Their images are fantastic and a dream to colour.

Here is the card I made using Tubing Sally


I have coloured her with my new polychromos, this is the first time I have used them so don't look to close as its far from perfect but I'm quite happy with my first attempt.

DPs are Wild Rose Studio. Flowers from WOC and my stash. The Sentiment is also from Digital Delights, finished with small bow from my stash.

Hope you like it, I'm hoping to get some more playtime with the polychromos over the weekend, so hopefully have some more car to show you very soon.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Have a good day everyone

Hugs Kelly 








17 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Kelly and if that's your first attempt with your new pencils...Wow! xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Kelly.

I think your colouring looks great.

Well done on your GDT spot,well deserved.

Hope you are ok. Im ok thanks.

Traceyxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image,great design.xxx

brenda said...

Are really pretty summery card Kelly.

B x

Mary J said...

So sweet, Kelly! I do love your soft hair colouring!

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic work Kelly,
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Claire said...

Very pretty girly card. Well done on the GDT spot. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Oh this is sooooo pretty Kelly.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful and your colouring is stunning and such an adorable image too

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love the sweet image and pretty details.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous summery card Kelly. I love the image, she looks fab.
Lorraine x

karen said...

Total cuteness and congrats on your GDT, Karenxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the sweet image, beautifully coloured.
Hugs Wendy xx

mags said...

A lovely summery card Kelly and well done on the GDT position.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, such a sweet, pretty card and so summery! Congrats on your GDT spot!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous Kelly.adorable sweet image and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card :o)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx