Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Lili Little Fairies DT

Good morning crafty friends.

Hope you are all having a good week.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Lilis Fairies, our theme this week is Get Well Soon.


The DT have created some beautiful cards, pop by the blog to see some fab inspiration and to enter your creation, to be in with a chance of winning a 2 week GDT spot

Here is the card I made for the challenge.


I used the pre coloured LOTV image. Added blue and red ribbon from my stash. Heart DP is Boofle paper pad.


I will be back shortly with my DT card for CRafty Ribbons


Hugs Kelly 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really sweet card Kelly.

Love what you have done with the ribbon.

Traceyxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. I love the sweet image and beautiful ribbon
Sue xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Sweet card Kelly.
Gr Elly

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x