Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Another baby's Christmas

Good evening bloggers. 

Hope you are all well and have had a good day.
Sorry for the late post from me today, we decided to have a ride to our caravan this morning with the boys and my mum and stepdad. Had a great day, playing with the boys after a nice walk in the woods with Poppy. Then came home to get the pool back out for the boys. BUSY BUSY... Lol

Better late than never, my card share for today


I've used some old loose Christmas papers from last year, matted onto white cardstock. Image is from Pink gem designs coloured with pencils. I added white flowersoft for the hat and stocking. Ribbon and flower pearl from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/sos-challenge-111-i-dont-really-need.html (ribbon, I love love love all colours, sizes and patterned ribbon, you can NEVER have too much ribbon- Can you?...lol. I'm lucky enough to be on Crafty Ribbon DT too so very lucky. I use ribbon on almost all my makes.

That's all from me today, enjoy the rest of your evening all.

Hugs Kelly 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card Kelly.

Really nice layout and fab image.

I must get some white flower soft as I am very impressed with what you have done.

Lovely to hear that you have had such a good day.

Traceyxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love this image. Sounds like a fun day x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous "C" card, what a sweet image. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

Sarah said...

Lovely card Kelly. Flowersoft does make a lovely fur trim I think xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Kelly.fab design and colours and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Kelly the flower soft looks fab I can never get it looking as fluffy as that it all falls off! Susan x

Anonymous said...

Awww, simply adorable!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Awwwww Kelly this is so cute x

Unknown said...

This is a really sweet card to receive for a first christmas. I like the use of the pastel colours.
Thanks for joining in at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely baby Christmas card - Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge, Mary x

Alica said...

aww, so cute! love the fluffy stuff around the stocking and the ribbon is great - no wonder you can't get enough :)
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)