Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Make a wish...

Good afternoon crafty friends

How's your day been? We've had a chill out day today, had a little play in my craft room and the boys been playing with their DIY wood kit. It's another wet day here, fingers crossed the nice weather comes back soon.

For today's card I have used one of my fav colour combos blue and brown..


I used some old papermania DPs, the sentiment stamp is from an old Kanban set.
I embellished with pearl flower and flowers from WOC. The lace and button were from my stash.
This adorable image is from milkcoffee, coloured with my promarkers and pencils.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today
Enjoy your evening

Hugs Kelly 



12 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Kelly. Blue and brown is a favourite of mine too xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Kelly - love blue with kraft.
The image is super sweet and the lace is gorgeous.
Enjoy your evening.
Debs xx

Claire said...

A little sweetie, love the colour combo and fab design. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Super card Kelly I think its supposed to be lovely tomorrown! Susan x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is truly lovely the blues and kraft card go so well together xx

Ella's Design said...

Cute card, Kelly! Love the blue and kraft combo, sweet image and pretty embellishments!
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Crafty Lark said...

what a cute image Kelly, love the colours and embellishments. xx Flora

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous is this so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Kelly.stunning sweet image and i love your colours and fab design.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops x

Cazza said...

Another cutie patootie Kelly!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Shelly said...

Great card and colour combo Kelly! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers x

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

Regards Malin ♥