Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Wee Fairy

Good evening bloggers,

I've been making a few more cards this afternoon for extra stock for Saturdays craft fair. 
And a few DT makes.

Here is one I made using the gorgeous Wee Fairys stamp that I won from Jacques Sweet stuff, thank you so much Jacque. I love these little sweeties.


I coloured with promarkers and pencils. The papers were some really old ones I've had in my box forever. I embossed a panel of pink card stock then wrapped some gorgeous buttery ribbon around. I can't remember where I got this ribbon from but wish I did because its so pretty. 

I cute the image out using my circle and scalloped circle nesti's. embellished with button, pearls from my stash. Flowers from WOC. Sentiment was also from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by today.
Back tomorrow with another card
Enjoy the rest of your evening

Hugs Kelly 









19 comments:

Debs said...

Oh this is so pretty Kelly - such an adorable image and that ribbon is lush.
Debs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

Claire said...

Love this Kelly - really sweet image and love the red and pink combo with the gorgeous ribbon. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Great card Kelly

Traceyxxx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card!
Helen x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Sarah said...

What a little darling! x

The Crafty Blonde said...

beautiful card, love the sweet image and fabulous papers and colours. The ribbon and bow are gorgeous xx

coops said...

gorgeous card Kelly.i love your pink colours and really pretty details and image :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card the image and the colours are so pretty x

brenda said...

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger the last few weeks Kelly and hands up and admit this is mostly copy and paste, but just wanted to thank you for your visits whilst I have been poorly and say hello, hopefully when we return from holiday I will back to normal - whatever that is !

B x

Shelby said...

Too sweet of an image and she looks fantastic in the reds and pinks!

Shelby

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card, love the design and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the pink and the sweet image! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and such a sweet image, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

Gorgeous girly card, perfect colouring, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Norhalma said...

Such a sweet card, Kelly! Thank you for sharing your work and playing with along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog! :)

KalySto said...

Such pretty girly card! Love those pinks and reds!
Thank you for joining us at Milk Coffee Challenge!
Smiles, Kaly

Cazza said...

This is so pretty Kelly and really super cute! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x