Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Boofle - sorry you're leaving

Good evening again.

Back with my third and final card of the day.

This is one my aunt asked me to make today for someone who is leaving her work. My auntie likes Boofle and I was in a little rush and had no suitable images coloured I thought this would be the perfect topper. Sorry the photo is a little washed out and dull.



DP are Dovecraft. Sentiment printed from computer. Tiny flowers Boofle topper were both from a Boofle (do crafts pack)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Just before I go want to let you know about a great event happening over at Crafty ribbons



For more detail or to enter follow the link Here

That all from me tonight.
Hugs Kelly 





6 comments:

Claire said...

This is just adorable and a fab colour too! Hugs, Claire x

Teresa said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly
hugs Teresa x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.boofle is fab and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. I love Boofle, he's really cute.

Kat xx

rachel said...

supercute card Kelly - Boofle is fab! Thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy and good luck x

Sandra H said...

So adorable is your card x