Followers

Thursday 15 August 2013

Christmas box/bag

Evening all.

Welcome to my new followers, hope you like what you see on my blog and I hope I can inspire you in some way.

Thanks you to everyone who as entered my candy so far, there is another 3 days if you have not entered yet. You can find the post Here.

Now onto my final share of the day before I get some much needed sleep Lol!


While watching the hobbyhouse products on create and craft the other day, they made a fantastic bag/bos just from normal paper, so I thought I would give it a go. Quite happy how it turned out. I will be making more of these to fill with chocolates for Christmas. They will also be perfect for Easter time too. 


I used DPs, toppers and tag for last years Boofle pack.

I'm entering this into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. Off to bed now, can hardly keep my eyes open, so apologies in advance for any typing errors.

Hugs Kelly 





12 comments:

Sarah said...

Brilliant Kelly and a keepsake too or if like me can be recycled and passed on!! xx

Sarah said...

Oh bum...that reads all wrong, the bag can be recycled...not me!! Grr, you get what I mean?!! xx

mags said...

A super little bag Kelly.
Mags
x

brenda said...

Your pretty bags will make some ones Christmas gift extra special Kelly.

B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous bag Kelly perfect for some chocolates! Susan x

Claire said...

I watched that too - so easy to make and look fab and yours is no exception Kelly, love the Christmas papers and great to fill with choccies. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Forgot to say thanks for playing along with CCAYR this month! Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

simply beautiful xx

Kat W said...

What a brilliant idea and this turned out great! It will be ideal filled with little treats :-)

Hugs, Kat xx

Teresa said...

Wow! Kelly this is a fabulous bag, love it.
hugs Teresa xx

Hazel said...

This is lovely - thanks for entering our CCAYR 'fussy and fancy' challenge, Hazel, CCAYR DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Jackie said...

Super sweet creation! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Challenge Designs DT