Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Digital crafting

Good morning crafty friends.

Hope you are all well. 

I'm here to show you a card I made for an order and its a little different for me. As it is purely made using digi elements. No embellishing or gluing just one layered printing.


I used some digital papers, numbers, banner and football element from the male section of forever friends CD rom. I added a photo as my customer requested. The inside as the same layout with printed greeting. 

I'm entering this into the following challenges

Thanks for popping by today, some more orders to get on with this morning and a few more housework chores.

Hugs Kelly 



7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great card Kelly.

Nice to do something different isnt it.

Dont do too much housework lol

Traceyxx

Sarah said...

Great card and I'm sure the customer will be thrilled x

Anonymous said...

A great card, you would never know it was one layer!
Helen x

mags said...

Super card. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted.
Mags
x

Leslie Hanna said...

Cute card. And, um, housework? So overrated.

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Chana Malkah said...

Cute project! Nicely executed! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Laney said...

Fabulous card Kelly!!super design!
Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges
hugs
laney