Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

It's raining, it pouring...

Good afternoon all,

Hope you all well, Friday again, can't believe how quick the weeks are flying by.

Popping by with a card I made last week but have not had chance to post until now,


I have coloured this gorgeous SC image with my promarkers and pencils. I added some gorgeous little pearl gems that I won from Donnas candy, the clip in top corner was also included in my candy win , thanks sooo much Donna x

DPs are from DCWV and some scraps from my box, I die cut the flower and added a button, ribbon and button from my stash. I enjoyed making this card and will be using this colour combo again.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-178-inspired-by-song.html (it's raining.its pouring...) - nothing to do with the weather we are having at the moment ! Lol 

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend

Hugs Kelly 

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Kelly.

Love the red and grey combo.

Image is great and I love the sentiment.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Traceyxxx

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this Kelly! what a gorgeous colour combo… the image is adorable and you've coloured it to perfection… love those dewdrops… the papers and emblellies are very scrummy… it's a real corker of a card!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs Sue xx

catherine said...

This looks great Kelly and embellished beautifully
x catherine

Joey said...

Kelly I love every bit of this card, the bulldog clip works so well. Joey xx

coops said...

wow love this kelly.fantastic colour combo and your image and design are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Kelly I love the colour combo too! Have a great weekend! Susan x

Sarah said...

Beautifully coloured Kelly and all the components go together beautifully x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I love this color combo!
Tammy x

Sandra H said...

Simply beautiful card Kelly gorgeous colour combo and beautifully coloured image too x

KandA said...

Fabulous image Kelly and I love the red / grey colours xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Kelly, this is so gorgeous hun. Love the design and all the scrummy details.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. I love the image and colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Daniele said...

such a great colour combo Kelly
hugs

Cazza said...

Love this colour combo Kelly, fabby card hon! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and colors. I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
Josie
Please join in the fun at Craftin'Boutique:) !!!

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
super card as always. I love the image and design too.
Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card!

Hugs,
Melanie

Kat W said...

I have never thought about red and grey together but wow, it looks gorgeous! Your layout is fab and love the little 'raindrops' :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, great colour combo and love the bulldog clip to hold the sentiment.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Jane said...

Love this colour combo! Fab colouring too!
Thanks for sharing with us over at SC Challenges! x