Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Anything but a card

Good afternoon crafty friends

Hope you are all well. I'm a little late with my GDT post for Crafty Sentiments today. Sorry girls,
Time just ran away with me, I've been painting doors and by the time I'd walked poppy and had a shower it was time to collect the boys. So thought I best get the post done while the boys dinner is cooking. 

The new challenge that starts today at Crafty sentiments is anything but a card

I decided on a gift bag this time and I used Fancy dress image from crafty sentiments.


I coloured the image with promarkers and pencils. Papers are my fav nitwit pad from LOTV
I added a handbag charm, flowers from WOC and ribbon from my stash


I finished the back with a bull dog clip and bit of organza ribbon


I'm entering this into the following challenges

We would love to see your none card creations. The team have made some brilliant creations pop by
Here to see some great creations and to link your entry,

Hugs Kelly 






9 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely Fab Kelly...I love it xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous bag Kelly! Love it! Susan x

Debs said...

This is fabulous Kelly - great design and the DP's are gorgeous.
Debs xx

xxcalamityxx said...

Super Cute !! Love it !! Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this month xhugsx Nikki

Sandy said...

That bag is so pretty! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck! To be eligible to win make sure your display our PTT Badge!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Kelly, loving the gorgeous colors on your bag xxx

mags said...

A super gift bag Kelly. Great image and love the papers you have used. Anyone would be delighted to receive a gift in this.
Mags
x

coops said...

gorgeous gift bag kelly.fab sweet image and your colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous gift bag with lovely image... perfect for our theme of 'Out with the Girls'!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes - hope to see you here again soon!

Christine x