Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

Green Christmas

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you are having a good weekend. The sun is shining here today. 

Thank you for all the nice comments you have left on my owl Christmas makes. I have another Christmas card to share now using some more of Ali's fab new releases 


I used a cute LOTV image from art pad no. 15
I added glitter for he snow. And finished with a little snowman embelly from my stash,
DPs are from peppers Christmas party pack,

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Right that's all from me today. Off to do a little ironing 
Hugs Kelly 





13 comments:

fiona mctiernan walker said...

lovely card thankyou for joining us at challenges 4 everybody good luck fiona dt. x

Sarah said...

Love the soft look here Kelly. I can't wait for my ribbon and buttons to arrive!! xx

Claire said...

Lovely cute card Kelly. Hugs, Claire x

KandA said...

Super card Kelly. Fabulous design and super image. I have that stamp but not got around to inking it up yet xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Gorgeous image and papers.
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. The image is adorable and i love the pretty ribbon.
Lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty crimbo card hun, love the gorgeous image :)
Kelly.x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the cute image and very beautiful design.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.i love your papers and adorable sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous Kelly. Love the image and colours.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you for joining us at CCC this fortnight. Marlene DT

Anonymous said...

Fab card! love this....Thank you so much for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
Hugs,
Jill

mags said...

This is lovely Kelly. Such a cute image and love the colour combo and that gorgeous ribbon. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x