Followers

Monday 28 October 2013

Puppy Love

Good Monday morning everyone.

Hope you we all well and have not been effected by the storms the UK are having at the moment. We have been lucky so far, the winds haven't been too bad and the rain has stopped for now.. 

I'm a very happy crafter this morning. A delivery man has just knocked my door and handed me a very large parcel.. When I closed the door I ripped it open to see I had won the DCWV summer competition from Quick Cards made Easy. So I am now the proud owner of stacks of new DCWV paper pads. Can't wait to have a play with them heeheee... (I will be smiling all day now)

Sorry I will try calm down and post today's card, 


This is a card I made for my aunt and uncles to give my other aunt and uncle on their wedding anniversary.. 

I used my fav cd rom called furry friends from Joanna Sheen for the image. The papers are Papermania, I used pearl hearts and lace from my stash. The gorgeous dotty ribbon is from crafty ribbons and can be found Here. I printed the sentiment from the computer.

I'm entering into the following challenge
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-32-anything-goes.html

Have a good day all
Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful image and super creation.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the image the hearts and the papers.
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Well done you!! I don't own too much DCWV so look forward to seeing what you make. Lovely card...sooo cute xx

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your win.
A gorgeous card, such a sweet image and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kelly on your win, fabulous card my lovely xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.the image is really cute and well done on your fabulous win :D

x coops xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. Such a cute image. Well done on your win too.
Mags
x