Followers

Sunday 10 November 2013

Another Boofle Christmas

Good afternoon everyone..

Hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm loving seeing all your lovely goodies that you picked up from the NEC. I'm hoping I will be able to go next year :-)

I have another Boofle Christmas card to share today


I used topper, sentiment  and DPs from last year Boofle pack..


Embellished with ribbon, fabric present, roses and other flowers from my stash. 
A simple design but one I quite like.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by today.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Hugs Kelly x




10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So cute Kelly Boofle is adorable and so is your card! Susan xx

Becky said...

Adorable card Kelly, I still love boofle so much and still have some left overs from last christmas that I will be using again this year.
Im hoping to go to the NEC next year too :)
Becky x

mags said...

A lovely easel card Kelly. Such a lovely image.
Mags
x

Debs said...

Super cute card Kelly - Boofle is adorable.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the image and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous! Love the bright colours, and super cute Boofle of course xx

Wendy said...

So cute, gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Bettina L. said...

What an adorable christmas card. Love the design with the easel shape and added flowers and gift. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Shirley said...

Beautiful easel card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Angela said...

This is a really wonderful creation.Thank’s a lot for joining us at our V for Viven Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
Hope to see you again
Hugs and greetings
Angela DT