Followers

Thursday 14 November 2013

Jingle Bells

Good morning everyone.

Hope you are all well.

I finally started the Christmas shopping yesterday. Very late for me this year, as I've usually finished by now, but just not been feeling like thinking about all the Christmassy stuff. As I said the other day I have a lot happening at home lately and have stepped down from a few design teams..

Today is my last challenge with all the lovely ladies over at Crafty little fairies. Thanks for having me on the team girls, I've enjoyed being a fairy. Wishing you all the best for the future XXXXXX

Okay now onto the challenge

THis week we want to see your creations INSPIRED BY A SONG

I chose an easy one for my card. JINGLE BELLS


I used another fab image from LOTV art pad, added glitter for the snow. DPS again LOTV
The sentiment I printed from the computer, I die cut the image and sentiment out using my newti's.
Finished with flowers, ribbons, bells, holly, pearls, ribbon and wooden words all from my Christmassy stash..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

That's all from me for now. Have a good day
Hugs Kelly 




17 comments:

Sarah said...

Another lovely card Kelly, love how you have teamed traditional papers with that carol singing scene xx

brenda said...

It's the c&p lady, fingers crossed things will get back to normal in a few weeks,but promise I have still taken a good look at today's lovely work.

B x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly..I love this image and fabulous colouring and the cute little bells...gorgeous.
All the best...take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sorry you are stepping down Kelly, love your cute card. i have a little candy on offer x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Kelly - love the image and beautiful DP's and the flowers are gorgeous.
Debs xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and a great layout too.

As my son's birthday is in Jan, we tend to buy throughout the year, and we don't tend to send each other xmas presents, as OH never knows what to get me, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you are stepping down from the DT Kelly. Your card is just gorgeous in its traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you are stepping down from the DT Kelly. Your card is just gorgeous in its traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kelly a lovely card and I am sure you will be missed on the DT! Susan x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love the gorgeous design & details.

Donna x

Leslie Hanna said...

So many pretty details! I love the tiny bells hanging on the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

coops said...

so stunning kelly.gorgeous design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Anna said...

Beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Shelter - good luck :)
Hugs
Anna

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kelly. Love the image and the traditional colours and papers.
Mags
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just popped back to thank you Kelly for sharing this beautiful card with us at The Paper Shelter! Susan x

Kat W said...

Oh no, I didn't realise we were losing you from CLF as I must have haven't been on the 'behind the scenes' blog for a bit :-(
So sorry to see you go but of course will see you around in blogland.
Your last card with CLF is lovely - such a gorgeous traditional feel and sweet image :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sheryl said...

Fantastic use of die cuts on your card. Great colour combo and design. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week. Hope we see you next week. Hugs Sheryl xx