Followers

Monday 16 December 2013

Crafty advent - day 16

Good morning everyone.. 

I'm going to try very hard to get back to normal with my blogging this week, I know I have been lacking in my commenting and have been a little unreliable for my Design Teams these past few weeks. I do apologize to you all and thank you for all understanding.. 

I will be back later with a card but for now just want to let you know that it's day 16 of our crafty advent at Crafty ribbons inspiration blog
Joining us today we have 

Letraset

Originally founded in London in 1959, Letraset has been manufacturing and supplying innovative media to the design industry for over 50 years.

When our Dry Transfer Lettering system was first launched in 1961, designers called the process ‘a revolution in the studio’ and Letraset went on to become a household name in the field of commercial design.

Today Letraset supplies a broad range of creative media for commercial designers, students, Manga artists, illustrators and crafters.

Our motto is Creative Opportunities and that simply means, whatever your design interest or skill level, we aim to provide all the tools you need to maximise productivity and enhance your creative expression.

PRIZE -

ProMarker / Metallic 6 Set - Contemporary Xmas


Pop by and see the lovely creations my teamies have made and to be in with a chance of winning this fab prize



Of to take the boys to school now, 
Have a good day
Hugs Kelly 

2 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
thank you for your visit and comments.
Sorry I haven't been around much lately.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

carol said...

Hello Kelly...just caling by to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a big thakyou for all you wonderful creations at CR and the extra work for Mandy's Event. Best wishes Carol x