Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Another vintage male card

Hello again bloggers..

For those of you who returned to work yesterday, I hope it wasn't too tiring lol..
At least its the weekend again tomorrow for a couple more days off..
The boys are back to school on Monday, they don't seem very happy about it either, think they are enjoying the cosy days at home..

I have another male card to share with you now, I made this yesterday while the things from yesterday's card were still on my desk..


I used another LOTV art pad image.. Papers again from docrafts..
I used some wooden leaves, ribbon, button, pearls and sentiments from my stash.
The flowers are from WOC and the little bird I die cut using my Marianne die.
I inked the edge if the papers and image with bundled sage distress ink.

Quite happy with these style cards..

I'm entering this into the following challenges

That's all from me for today. Off to do some housework before I get granddads shopping.
Have a good day all
Hugs Kelly 



16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Oh Kelly this is so gorgeous. xxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Happy New Year Kelly, fabulous card, love the pretty button and embellishments! Susan x

Claire said...

Another gorgeous make, love the colours. Have a fab weekend Kelly. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, love these boys and the embellies are just perfect. I have a little candy on offer

Marianne's Craftroom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

Great male card Kelly. That image is just perfect for a male card.

Kat xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous male card Kelly, I love the image and your papers are perfect. The one below is brilliant as well, great design.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the very cute image and pretty design.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kelly, I like the sweet image, and the embellishments.Happy New Year.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a Great creation I love the image and the colours are stunning xx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Kelly!!!
This vintage card is a beaut!! Love the masculine colors !! Hope you have a wonderful 2014 with all good things!! xo

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

mags said...

Another gorgeous male card and it has a lovely vintage feel about it. Love it.
Mags
x

Crafty Judith said...

wow love that xxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Ohhh, how adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHARISMA CARDZ challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous vintage male birthday card.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our 5th Birthday Celebrations and good luck.

Sarahxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, i love the LOTV image (i also have this one). Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this fornight for our 5th Birthday Challenge xx