Good evening bloggers,
Two of the design teams I'm on are looking for new DT members
The first up is Crafty ribbons
We are looking for someone or someones to join our fabulous Crafty Ribbons Design team.
We have a Mission........
Enjoy working with ribbon - this is paramount.
Promote Crafty Ribbons - we stock a lot of ribbon BUT our EXCLUSIVE ribbon is what sets us apart from other ribbon companies. So using our EXCLUSIVE ribbon on your creations will give us a greater exposure.
Inspirational with Ribbon - let the ribbon do the talking.
The reason Ali wanted a Challenge Blog, was to show others what can be created with ribbon. To encourage others to use ribbon on their creations and join in with our challenges.
Must be fun - make the challenges simple and clear.
If you feel you would like to join our team of ribboners then go and enter a ribbon creationhere.
Our DT call is open for two weeks.
Go on..............give it a whirl!
Next up is Crafty Sentiments
We would like to make our inspirational blog a place where you can find fantastic projects and ideas so we would like it to be a project Inspirational blog saying that we are looking for 6 DT members for this blog.
Requirements that is a Must:
1. We are looking for crafters who are advance in whatever colouring medium they use.
2. Be able to post a project twice a month.
3. Be able to post projects on the dates you choice
4. Join in release hops and previews
5. Must be able to showcase the images very well.
6. Must be able to have lots of fun
7. Be able to post projects on time both on your personal blogs and the Inspirational blog.
What you get:
1. To work with new release images
2. Shop discount towards anything on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.
3. Be part of a friendly craft team
If you are interested please email me, putting in the subject line Inspirational with a link back to your blogs and also 3 of your most recent projects ( not cards).
Call closes 28th January
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THE JOB SEEMS IT SUIT YOU..GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU ENOUGH IT. BADK TO,ORROW .
SEE YOU IN A BIT