Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

New baby...

Hello everyone, another late post from me today..
Just don't know where all the hours in the day go. Lol.

Well as I said yesterday I have a pink creation to share today.
And again I've used one of the LOTV art pads 


I've made this card for an order..
I cute out the image using my nesti's printed the sentiment from the computer. The DPs are from my BeBunni pack. I finished the card off using my MS heart border punch, pearls, ribbon and charm from my stash

Hope you like it.. I am entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, hopefully I will get to do so e blog visiting of my own before the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your evening,

Hugs Kelly x


9 comments:

Judith said...

aw this is gorgeous Kelly so pretty and pink and a perfect sentiment hugs Judith x

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card Kelly! Love all the pink and that sweet image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Love this pretty card Kelly.
Hugs
Caz x

Debs said...

Oh this is so pretty Kelly - adorable lOTV image and beautiful LO.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kelly is your card

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card and an adorable image!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning Kelly.beautiful delicate colours and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

An utterly adorable card and the personalised sentiment is a lovely touch.
I missed this one somehow so I'm glad I popped in to see it with my DT hat on and thanks for joining us at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat x