Followers

Monday 6 January 2014

Thank you.

Good morning blogging friends

Hope you are all well and had a good weekend.

My boys went back to school today so the house is VERY quiet lol..

I have a couple of cards to share now that is something a little different to my normal cards. 
I enjoyed making these fairly quick makes, would love to know what you think of them..


For both of these cards I used Kaisercraft sweet pea papers and toppers that came free with Quick Cards magazine..


I added lace, ribbon and liquid pearls from my stash..

I would like to enter these into the following challenge

Thanks for stopping by my blog today... 
Have a good Monday
Hugs Kelly 


13 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fab cards Kelly hun xx wd appreciate if you would hop on over to my blog and leave some love - have a great day xxx

brenda said...

Well they may be different for you Kelly, but both are very pretty and I like the dimension you have created.

B x

Sarah said...

Very nice indeed Kelly! xx

Claire said...

They are so lovely Kelly and love the warm colours. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant cards Kelly - love the pretty soft colours.
Hope you've had a lovely day :o)
Debs xx

Crafteezee said...

Definitely different but definitely elegant and stylish. Love them.
Hugs Tracy x

Donna Mosley said...

These are so gorgeous Kelly, fab makes hun.

Donna x

Tammy said...

These are gorgeous Kelly, I love the soft pastel colors! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Tammy x

mags said...

These are lovely Kelly. Perfect for thank you cards and love the colour tones.
Mags
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous cards Kelly love the soft pastel shades and the pretty flowers. Susan x

Kat W said...

Both very pretty cards Kelly and I like the vintage feel to them. The toppers look fab all layered up to add dimension.
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

both so stunning Kelly.really lve the beautiful floral designs :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

both so stunning Kelly.really lve the beautiful floral designs :D

xx coops xx