Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

Something a little different

Hello everyone, 
I hope your week has got off to a good start.

A few days ago I said I had some different cards to show you but I then forgot to post them, so that's what I will show you in today's post,.

I was asked by a lovely lady to make some very special thank you cards for people who work as scaffolders, here is what I came up with..


I used images from google.  Ribbon from my stash


Sentiments cut out using my nesti's, sentiment stamp from my stash (very very old, not sure of name)


Resin black flowers are what hubby made again.
DPs are from DCWV


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Thanks for visiting my blog today. 
Hugs Kelly 



10 comments:

Claire said...

These are great Kelly - I bet she was really pleased. Hugs, Claire x

Lin said...

OMW what fabulous designs. Absolutely spot on perfect for our male themed challenge, although I am getting a bit of vertigo just looking at them!

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous designs, great idea. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC & good luck. Jane x

Elaine said...

Great cards and perfect for scaffolders. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more.

coops said...

stunning male cards kelly.the images and designs are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Josephine said...

Fabulous - and so personal too! Love the first image especially!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Papercraft By Carole said...

What an incredible set of cards. My favourite is the second one - I just love the angle you are looking from. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxx

Kat W said...

What a difficult commission and what a fantastic job you have done with these! The images are great but the way you have used them on the bold layout is really brilliant :-)
Big hugs, Kat x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

these are wonderful , inspired crafting. janex

mags said...

These are brilliant Kelly. I am sure the customer was thrilled.
Mags
x