Followers

Monday 17 February 2014

Tilda time...

Good morning all..

Hope you all had a good weekend, they go by too quickly, don't they..
The boys are off school this week so no time watching for me yay! Lol

I had another play with my pencils again last night.  I love my promarkers but do really want to master the pencil colouring too so I can have a variety of coloured images on my cards..

Here is my latest attempt at polychromos

I'm quite pleased how they have turned out, although I do think the girls skin looks a little too pink, what do you think? Any tips and advice would be very much appreciated..

Right now onto today's card share..
Now as it's coming up to Mother's Day there are a few tilda images that tend to show up on my blog and this is one of them..


I've coloured her with promarkers.. Papers are LOTV perfect pair, sentiment I printed from 
The computer.. Embellished with pearls, ribbon and liquid pearls.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges


I've not forgot about the candy, just got to take a pic, i will get it posted later, just got to do a post office run and nip to the let shop..

Back soon.. Have a good day all

Hugs Kelly 


12 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pencil colouring Kelly (in my humble opinion!) I am planning to invest in some myself. Lovely card my favourite colour combo xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, so very soft and pretty, love it! Fab colouring too and I don't think her skin is too pink - it actually compliments the colours you've chosen to use. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and papers . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Sandra H said...

Your so creative Kelly l just adore everything you do and this is simply stunning your colouring with pencils are amazing!!xx

Claire said...

This is so so sweet and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

This is so so sweet and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Super pretty card Kelly - such a sweet image.
I think your pencil colouring is beautiful.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kelly,and your colouring looks fabulous
Kevin xx

Kat W said...

I think your pencil colouring looks fab and the depth of shading is brilliant - the skin looks fine to me!
I love this sweet Tilda image and the pink/green colours make a really fresh feeling card - so pretty :-)
I had a quick peek back at the cards you made while I was away and just have to say 'wow!' to your BeBunni designs - absolutely gorgeous in every way!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

Smashing card Kelly.

Love the image and the colours.

Traceyxx