Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mother's Day

Good morning all.

Hope you are all well.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafty sentiments
And our theme this time is MOTHERS DAY


I've used Primrose garden flowers for my card coloured with promarkers.
The DPs are LOTV.. I punched flowers and added pearls to the centre,


Sentiment tag is also from LOTV. Ribbon, butterfly gem and liquid pearls from my stash

My teamies have created some great Mother's Day creations, please stop by to have a look.

Hugs Kelly 




8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, too cute. Love the sweetness in your card.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Your card is gorgeous Kelly.. I love the pastel colours you've chosen, and you've matched the image colouring so well with the DP. The flowers add the perfect finishing touch too.. any Mum would love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Love the soft pastel colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

So pretty xx

Sarah said...

What a sweetie Kelly!! xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Kelly, I love the cute image and the pretty flowers. Beautiful papers.

coops said...

so stunning and sweet kelly.gorgeouus pretty details and image :D

xx coops xx