Followers

Saturday 29 March 2014

Ribbon and lace..

Good morning crafty friends

It's lovely and sunny here today, hope it's nice weather where you are.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at A gem of a challenge

Our New Challenge this wk is 

RIBBON and LACE (plz use BOTH)

Our host for this chall is Teamie Kevin

And The prize as always is 

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....



I've used my fav colour for this one... And this sweet image is one of Janet new images this month called Grace with teddy, I've coloured her with promarkers (however when you do purchase one of Janet's images you do get the black line version to colour and also a precoloured one)

I've used DPs from my loose papers that I thought went nicely together layered onto cream card stock. Large bloom paper flowers layered with some die cut cream flowers and a button added on top.
I used lace and organza ribbon from me stash.. DONT FORGET TO ENTER THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE YOU MUST USE BOT RIBBON AND LACE...

We look forward to seeing all your creations...


Challenges

I'm off to my craft fair in a little while so I will stop by your blogs later today
Have a great Saturday
Hugs Kelly 

9 comments:

Christine L said...

Love the springlike feel of this fabbie card!

Christine x

Sarah said...

Love the image Kelly and what a lovely sentiment too xx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, lovely soft colours!
Helen x

Debs said...

Totally adorable!
Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.i love your green colours and fab pretty image ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Angela said...

Sooo sweet!!
Thanks for joining us at TPS and good luck in the draw

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kelly oh wow what a gorgeous card design, love your lace and your colouring is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this time, Good luck. Lou DT x