Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fancy folds

Good morning everyone,

We are off to the sea life centre today so I have scheduled this post.

We have a new challenge starting today at Crafty sentiments and our theme is 
FANCY FOLDS


The prize up for grabs this week is this adorable image


For my card I used 60s fashion image coloured with promarkers 


The DPs on this card are some old ones from K&Co. I die cut the image and swirls and flowers
I added buttons to the centre. 


I embellished with extra flowers from WOC, ribbon from my stash and a LOTV tag stamp.

Really like this shaped cards, the first one I've made.. But think there will be many more lol..

I'm entering this into the following challenges


We would love to see you FANCY FOLD creations, please stop by the Challenge blog to see my teamies fab makes and to link your entry..

Thanks for stopping by today,,
Will be back later to visit your blogs

Hugs Kelly 





9 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Very scrummy Kelly! Susan x

Sarah said...

Great papers, image and card style Kelly!! xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Kelly - love the papers and lush colours. Hugs, Claire x

Flo said...

Such a pretty card Very elegant, I love your folds! Hugs, Flo.

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Christine L said...

A fabbie card - love your colouring and gorgeous layout!

Christine x

mags said...

A gorgeous stepper card Kelly.
Mags
x

Kat W said...

I do like fancy fold cards and you can't beat a good stepper card! Or even a fabulous stepper card like this one! Gorgeous colours and pretty flowers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.stunning image and i love your rich colours and step design ;D

xx coops xx