Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Lace and pearls

Hello everyone,

Sorry another late post for me, I have scheduled tomorrow's so it will be a nice early one lol..

For today's share I have used my  all time Favourite wedding stamp


I coloured these adorable image with my polychromo pencils.
The DPs are papermania.


I love the neutral colours on this card.. Sentiment I printed from the computer.
Lace and pearls from my stash
Flowers from WOC

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

That's all from me for today..
Night night xxx







14 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I love the soft colors!
Tammy x

Sarah said...

A lovely Wedding Card Kelly xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet and love the soft colours. I bought those papers mainly for Weddings, lovely

Debs said...

This is so pretty Kelly - adorable image and beautiful detailing.
Debs xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous wedding card, love the image and soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So pretty Kelly love the gorgeous embellishments, Susan xx

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love your pencil colouring. xx Flora

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so very pretty and your colouring is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous and such soft colours too, luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, so pretty and love the soft colours!
Helen x

mags said...

A beautiful easel card Kelly. Gorgeous image and papers.
Mags
x

Kat W said...

The pastel shades really are pretty and your soft shading with the pencils is gorgeous :-)
The lace and flowers complete the romantic look so perfectly.
Big hugs, Kat xx

OlgaB said...

Super, love the soft colours and the stamp is gorgeous. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
Hugs from Africa.
Olga DT G'nS

Unknown said...

What a great project! Very lovely. Thanks for playing at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.