Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Monday...

Good Monday morning all..

How was your weekend. Ours was lovely had some quality family time for a change.
Back to work for hubby today and it's the first day of the school hols, so the boys are up and playing nicely for now anyway lol...

Before I get onto my card just want to let you know about the wonderful new release over at Crafty Sentiments and what better way to celebrate it than a hop... Please join us tomorrow to meet the adorable Scruff and Dayna..



Right now onto today's share..and I have another frame to show you..
One of my customers asked me to make a wedding frame with a burgundy theme. Of course the first wedding image I thought about was the fantastic Wee stamp (my all time fav wedding image) just love colouring these sweeties in.


I printed these heart papers from one of my old cd Roms (unsure of the name now, sorry)
Then I used ribbon, sentiment, flowers and a heart gem from my stash..  I coloured the image with my promarkers.. 

To finish the frame I added a punched heart with the couples names - the picture above is before I personalized...

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today,

Have a good day
Hugs Kelly 




8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

A beautiful gift Kelly, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous keepsake Kelly, far better than the plastic horse shoe Martin and I received 25 years ago!! xx

Claire said...

This is adorable and would make a lovely gift. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

beautiful gift Kelly.gorgeous colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing your work with us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous keepsake, love it!
Helen x

Jill B said...

Cute creation. The Bride and Groom kids are so adorable.

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kelly and a beautiful keepsake gift.
Mags
x