Followers

Saturday 3 May 2014

Babies...

Good evening everyone..

How's your Saturday been, it's been lovely and sunny here in the midlands but its certainly gone chilly tonight... I'm freezing !! Sitting here with my fleecy robe and socks on lol

I've popped by with a couple of cards I've made using the adorable baby stamp from LOTV


I coloured with polychromos, papers are a mixed selection.. I used lace and ribbons from my stash.
Pearls, flowers and button are also from my stash.



I would like to enter these into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog
Always enjoy reading your comments

Hugs Kelly 






8 comments:

Christine L said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly... love this baby stamp and it sits as yet unused on my drawer!

I agree - it did go very cold last night.. not summer yet I don't think!

Christine x

Unknown said...

Stunning cards Kelly.

I just love LOTV images I must get some more lol.

Love how you have decorated the cards.

Hope you have a good bank holiday weekend.

Traceyxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous baby cards Kelly - love gingham. It did go cold last night - but another sunny day in Coventry today! Have a good one. Hugs, Claire x

cass said...

Precious cards, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Marilyn said...

These are so pretty, soft and delicate looking. Love the sentiment on the boy card.

Sandra H said...

Oh these are more of your gorgeous creations with lots of lovely detail and so beautifully presented xx

mags said...

Two gorgeous new baby cards Kelly. The stamp is lovely.
Mags
x

Kat W said...

Aw, just adorable - I never seem to have enough baby cards in my stash and they are such fun to make!
It's a fab idea to make similar designs in blue and pink at the same time :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx