Followers

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bright...

Good morning crafty friends.

Hope you are all well... Half way through the week already :-/


I have admired Lee Hollands Artwork for quite a while now and when I saw that he had released these super cute digi's yesterday, I nipped over to his etsy shop to buy them... They are on offer this week for only £1 each Here



I've coloured this sweet little girl with my pencils.. The bright cheerful papers are from the vintage blooms pad that came free with quick cards made easy magazine. I used papers flowers, ribbon and butterfly gems from my stash..
I printed the sentiment tag on the computer and layered onto yellow card stock..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges







7 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm a fan of Lee too Kelly and love what you have done with her. Fab colours too xx

brenda said...

This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Kelly, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

stunning card kelly.really sweet image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jo Channon said...

Such a lovely card Kelly. It really makes you smile with all of the bright colours and the image. thankyou for joining in at Allsorts this Week Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute - I love your colouring! I like to use pencils too. Your flowers and decorative die cut are lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Tag It challenge. Wishing you all the best in our draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so sweet and I love the gorgeous bright colour scheme!
Rebecca.