Followers

Wednesday 21 May 2014

New release

Good morning everyone...



Have you seen the sneaky peeks from Crafty Sentiments New Release
Oh wow! They are just adorable.. They will be available from Crafty Sentiments Store from tomorrow (22nd May)

I got to play with LEMONADE SUNDAY


I have coloured this super summery image with my pro-markers.. I added stickles to the jeans and flowers on her headband.. I used glossy accents to make the glass shine too.. I layered the image onto bright yellow card stock.. The DPs are Vinatge Blooms from Quick Card Made Easy magazine.. I embellished with ribbon, paper flowers and buttons... 

This image really makes me smile.. Roll on the summer - I say! 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by my blog today..
Have a great day

Hugs Kelly 


8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fab Kelly. Brilliant layout and the papers are perfect with it. Susan x

Sarah said...

Roll on the summer indeed!! It was freezing cold here yesterday, however the sun is out today so long may it last!! Such a gorgeous card, delicious summery colours and a fab image too! xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely sweet image and pretty papers.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and such a lovely bright Summery card

Unknown said...

Awww Kelly this is absolutely adorable. Love the bright and Summery colors and everything about your card xx

Sandra H said...

Kelly your card and image is so pretty x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Great card with a fab summery feel. Thanks for joining in at I love Promarkers this week, Lou DT x