Followers

Saturday 24 May 2014

Some cd crafting again.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are well and have something nice planned for is bank holiday weekend..

I have card to share today that I've made using the crafty sentiments CD ROM 2

I used sentiments, digi image, designer papers and borders all from the CD


I made a easel card and embellished with ribbon, buttons, punched flowers, pearls and mesh all from my stash..



Challenges


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, have a good day..

Hugs Kelly 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, have a great Bank Holiday weekend, xxx

The Little Stamper said...

This is so sweet Kelly. I love the little flowers that you have made - they really finish your card off beautifully.

Sharon x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kelly, I love the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.adorable sweet image and i love your fab easel design :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A beautiful easel card Kelly. Love the sweet image and all the detail.
Mags
x