Followers

Saturday 7 June 2014

A wedding card

Hello again bloggers. Back with my second post for today.

How's your Saturday been.. I've had a lovely few hours in the craft room today. Joined by hubby who has now started decorating frames lol.. He said he enjoys it (so I will be hiding my best crafty stash now) 

I often see WOW cards around blog land and have always wanted to give them ago so when I was asked for a wedding card I thought it would be the perfect opportunity..


I used the joanna sheen flowers CD to print the sentiment panel, backing papers and the flower topper. Embellished with organza ribbon, pearl hearts and metal charm all from my stash.
I also used flowers and heart pearls from WOC, heart doily and lace from my stash.


I have decorated the inside to match. Really pleased with how this card turned out.

I'm entering it into the following challenges

Now before I go I will leave you with some pics of the frames hubby has been making


 

Enjoy the rest of your evening
Hugs Kelly 



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and frames Kelly x

Kat W said...

Wow to your WOW card Kelly! It's such an elegant look and I do like the text as the focal point :-)

It's so nice your OH is joining you in the craft room and he is very talented; such gorgeous frames!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the very beautiful design & details. Love the frames.

Donna x

Vannessa said...

Such a gorgeous wedding card - love the white on white. It looks so elegant. love your husband's frames too. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter Challenge.

Hugs, Vannessa
TPS DT

Dr Sonia S V said...

Kelly you sure have made a WOW card!! Love the white and tinge of bright yellow and your hubby's frames are so elegant ...you made me laugh with your declaration of having to hide your crafty stash from him!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia