Followers

Thursday, 5 June 2014

Shopping Emma

Hello everyone, how's your day been.. 
I really don't know where this week has gone..

I know I promised some candy yesterday, I just haven't managed to get it all put together yet so I will be delaying it until the beginning of next week. Sorry :-(

For today's card share I have used the fab new released image called Shopping Emma from 
Pink gem designs coloured with promarkers and pencils.


I used some very old first edition papers, I do love these...
Gorgeous ribbon is from Crafty ribbons finished with penny black sentiment and a pearl from my stash.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by today..
Have a good evening
Hugs Kelly 




14 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Kelly I do like these new "grown up" images and the filigree paper is perfect for us at Oldie But A Goodie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, love rhe colours and that ribbon looks fab

Irene Watson said...

lovely card kelly! gorgeous image and ribbon x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Kelly - love the colours.
Debs xx

Tracey Boley said...

Really love this card Kelly.

Paper is lush.

What have you done to the edges of your topper?

Take care

Tracey xx

Sandra H said...

Me too Kelly the weeks just fly by l love your card gorgeous image too x

Avril Ann said...

Kelly this is fabulous, I just adore these new images, now when is the 20th of June..LOL..cannot wait to buy them, hugs xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Kelly a fabulous card. Love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. Pretty papers and ribbon too. Susan x

Claire said...

Lovely card Kelly. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.fab design and papers and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 14: stamped image, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Dips said...

Very pretty card. Thank you so much for entering my filigree challenge theme on a OBAG - good luck!

Fran said...

Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

Marg said...

A beautiful card!
Good Luck in the Crafty Musketeers challenge.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg, DT for http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk