Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Golden anniversary

Good evening crafty friends

How are you all. Good I hope and for those feeling a little under the weather, here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

For today's card share I have using the fantastic BeBunni CD rom.. Oh I do love this, as if you haven't already noticed lol...


I was asked to make a golden anniversary card and knew straight away this image would work brilliantly. After printing the image, I may and layered onto gold card stock. Printed 2 different heart papers and also layered onto gold mirri board.
Embellished with card candi, a doily and ribbon all from mys stash
Sentiment printed from the computer...

Challenges
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/do-you-prefer-images-of-animals-or.html (I prefer animals, so much more cuter than people and I'm a little addicted to the be-bunni range ;-)


Before I go just a reminder that I have candy pinned to the top of my blog, if you would like to enter...

Hugs Kelly 

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous golden card

Sarah said...

Such a great card Kelly and perfect for a Golden Anniversary. xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a cute card Kelly, love the heart doily and papers! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a cute card Kelly, love the heart doily and papers! Susan x

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Kelly, love the softness of the colours here and the cute number images, hugs xxx

Jane Savage said...

This is just gorgeous, Kelly! Beautiful colour scheme and a fab layout!
Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous golden anniversary card. Love the colours and cute image.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Another fabulous card and adorable image Kelly x

Anonymous said...

Cute card love the colour too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

mags said...

Gorgeous card kelly and really love the colours.
Mags
x