Followers

Monday 22 September 2014

Candy winner

Evening everyone

Sorry for the late post, I've been watching Cilla, another great one tonight, looking forward to seeing the last one next week.. :-)

Right sorry the reason for this post is to announce who the winner of my candy is.. I have used a randonorg app on my ipad to pick the winner.


I had 13 comments from followers on the candy post so the randomorg chose a number between them and it came out with NUMBER 3



And the third person who commented was WendyL.. Congratulations Wendy.
If you could email me your address I will get your prize posted to you..

Thank again to everyone that entered, sorry I can't give you all something... 
I will have another little giveaway on my blog very soon so please watch out for it,;-)

Night night

Kelly 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats Wendy x

XxJULESxX said...

Well done Wendy!! thanks for the chance Kelly