Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Me to you,...

Good morning all..

Feeling a little down this week.. My boys go back to school tomorrow. :-(
Usually after the six weeks hols I am ready to get back to routine but this year I think they have flown by and me and the boys have had a great time together.. Going to miss them so much tomorrow :-(

On a more positive note lol
I won top three again over at The Cutie Pie challenge




Now for today's card share I have a couple of 'Me to You' cards I made...
I enjoy colouring these cute tatty teddies with my pencils. 


I used fab papers from LOTv up up and Away pad 
Sentiment from my stash 

Challenges 


I used the same papers for this card but added some organza ribnon, pearls, corner die cut and a sentiment tag stamped from the 'me to you' stamp set.. Finished with a few touches of liquid pearls 

Challenges

That's all from me today.. Off to get the boys hair cut later and to see my grandad.
Have a good day

Hugs Kelly 

6 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie pie cheers Sue N x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are both so sweet Kelly. The holidays seem to have flown by so quickly. Susan x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

coops said...

both so gorgeous kelly.i love the sweet tatty teds and your designs are fab :D

xx coops xx

susiestacey said...

So sweet, beautiful image just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for sharing with Cutie Pies 'Two's Company' challenge and good luck x Susan x