Followers

Wednesday 17 September 2014

White on white

Hello bloggers..


Hope everyone is well and having a good week..

The boys had a great time at their first swimming lesson yesterday, just wish I had booked them years ago.. Oh well better later than never :-( I suppose..

For today's card share I have a 60th anniversary card I was asked to make.


Love this white in white design..

I used white card and embossed with several different embossing folders.
I also used glitter card to die cut the nestabilities and the memory box heart 
The wooden numbers I sprayed with crafter companion spray and sparkle.
Embellished with organza ribbon, lace and gems
Sentiment printed from the computer


Challenges

That's all from me for today.. Don't forget there is still time to enter my candy giveaway pinned to the top of my page.

Hugs Kelly 

16 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely anniversary card Kelly, love the layers of embossed panels. Glad the boys enjoyed the water!! xx

Jacee said...

gorgeous, very classy card, love it.!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous....the embossing looks great and I love the sparkly "60"

Judith said...

This is a gorgeous WOW card Kelly (with a coloured number!!) - so elegant - thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'funky this week hugs Judith xx

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card. I think the whiteness gives it a perfect elegant touch. I love it!
Hugs! xx

Shona Hamill said...

Such a gorgeous card Kelly and what an achievement for the anniversary couple - 60 years wow! x

Aunty Sue said...

kelly this is awesome love white on white cards

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Kelly
Een schitterende kaart
Gerrie

Kat W said...

This white on white design is so elegant especially with all the beautiful layers of embossing and lace, and I love the numbers in Kraft to make them stand out against the white :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful sophisticated design, Kelly! Love the WoW and all your gorgeous layers! That is one lush bow too!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Kelly love the white on white. Susan x

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous WOW card, very classy.
Lorraine x

Lori Turner said...

What a gorgeous card, Kelly! I love white-on-white cards and you've totally rocked it with this beauty...love all that wonderful embossing! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxox

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab ' n' funky this week
Wendy x

Helen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kelly - a real keepsake.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x