Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

BeBunni Baby

Good afternoon everyone..

Where's today gone too...? :-(

Right For today's card share I have a BeBunni baby card that I was asked to make 


I used a topper and backing papers from the cd..
Sentiment I printed from the computer..
Lace, ribbon, charm and gems from my stash.
I die cut the hanging hearts...and finished with a few drops of liquid pearls.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my bit of blogland today..

I still have some crafty bits for sale in my FB album.. If anyone is interested...

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs Kelly 

12 comments:

New Creations said...

A darling baby creation!!!

cebelica said...

So sweet. And PINK! :D I love it! Hugs! xx

Sandra H said...

So cute!

Jacee said...

Love this one Kelly, sweet image and a really lovely design
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

The Little Stamper said...

This is gorgeous Kelly - I love all that pink!

Sharon x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

An adorable card to welcome a new baby Kelly. Susan x

Anne Caroline said...

So cute, congratulations

xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kelly.fab pretty pink colours and i love the adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Adorable. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

J said...

Such a cute new baby card - the image and papers you have used are perfect! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & More...

Jackie

Julie Reed said...

Adorable and great layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
Jules DT :)
{Pumpkin Belly Cards}

Kat W said...

Aw, BeBunni makes for such a cute card and your design is beautiful - gorgeous lace too!
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Big hugs, Kat xx