Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Orange

Good morning bloggers.
Half way through the week again and the first day of October 
 I Just don't know where the time goes :-/
And today I have a few cards to share as I forgot to post yesterday..

So for my first one I have a male card for a change..


I used some old k&C papers, peel offs from my stash.. A die cut bunting and star punch to embellish
The image is Kenny k downloads coloured with promarkers. 

Challenges

I will be back later with another card and hopefully the new candy 
Have a good day
Hugs Kelly 



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Kelly x

Lisa xx said...

this is fab Kelly, such a fun image and fab dies too xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fab Kelly you have done a wonderful job! Susan x

Susan Hogan said...

Looks fabulous Kelly - the orange/blue combo has real punch! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

Willeke said...

What a pretty card, it's really something special !
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
Hugs
Willeke

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous image, wonderfully coloured. Love the banner! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges, see you next time. Meighan DT

d said...

What a fun card! Perfect for a 13 yr old. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations challenges too!