Followers

Friday 24 October 2014

Xbox boy.

Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all well.. My boys break up today for a well deserved rest lol
Had their parents evening yesterday and both boys are doing well and progressing as they should be.. Was told they are very intelligent polite boys, a very proud mum... although I wish they would show this polite side at home a little more lol..

Sorry enough of my waffle and onto today's card...

It's a boys one using one of my fav Kenny K images.. Just great for the young men


I used some DCWV papers and blk cardstock.. Image coloured with my pencils.
Die cut bunting with peel off letters... Circular sentiment stamp from LOTV..

Challenges


I have some crafty items for sale, new stuff added yesterday... 

Have a great weekend
Hugs Kelly 

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Kelly, love the colour too. Glad your boys are doing well xx

brenda said...

They never do Kelly, I used to wonder if teachers were talking about the same children as those I knew at home.

Fun image and nice fresh greens.

B x

New Creations said...

Love the colored image and gorgeous layering!!!

Wendy said...

Fabulous boys card Kelly.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Debs said...

Brilliant card Kelly - fabulous colours.
Great to hear the boys are doing well at school.
Debs xx

Whisper said...

Oooo great image & fabby layout too.

Glad to hear your boys are doing well, I too wish my son was a bit more polite at home ;-), luv Sam x

cass said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

As long as they behave well outside the home that's all you can wish for Kelly, mine used to scrap and I remember I used to fight with my sister so nothing ever changes! Fab card today love the personalised banner. Susan x

Anonymous said...

This is a Awesome "For the Boys" card , thx for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal