Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

A Boofle birthday

Hello again bloggers..

I'm back with my second post of the day, this time it's to share a card made for my aunties birthday from my mom.. 

My auntie loves Boofle so I dug out some old Boofle toppers for this card :-)


I cut this image out and layered onto some buff cardstock from the papermill.. Backing paper is Docrafts Papermania collctiom as is the decorative lace doily..
I finished off with some beautiful satin ribbon from my stash, Sister charm from my stash.
And a Boofle sentiment tag..

Really like the colour and design of this card :-)



Challenges

Hugs Kelly 

5 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and colours x

Jacee said...

Pretty card Kelly, lovely design and a really nice colour
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card kelly, love the cute image and pretty details.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely card for your Aunt Kelly. Love that doily its gorgeous! Susan x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Sorry Im running a bit behind, Love your card its super, Thanks for joining on on MAWTT Last week, Congrats on the Top 3 Spot xx Love Hazel (Didos) xx