Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

New baby and cute

Afternoon everyone, 

Sorry I forgot to post a card yesterday, I picked my sister and beautiful baby niece up from the hospital and of course had to stay for a few cuddles ;-)

Hubby, me and the boys had a trip to the park and skate park this afternoon, nice to get some fresh air but sooo cold...
We back in the warm now, boys playing lego so I'm off to the craft room ;-) but before I go thought I would share this card that I was asked to make the other day..


A colourful baby boy card..
I used the LOTV art pad image with peel off letterings..
Designer papers were from a DCWV 12x12 pad.
Embellished with pearls, charm and ribbon bow.

Challenges

Right off to have a play in my craft room now. 
Hugs Kelly 

9 comments:

Jacee said...

What a wonderful card! this is a fabulous creation Kelly.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kat W said...

This art pad image is lovely to celebrate a new baby and the DP goes so beautifully with it :-)

Big hugs, Kat x

Debs said...

Adorable card Kelly - fabulous LO.
Debs xx

mags said...

A beautiful baby boy card Kelly.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and image and such a stunning layout too with beautiful designer papers xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous baby boy card x

Unknown said...

Great card, Kelly. Love the image and way of coloring. :)

Cindy said...

This is adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Cindy-DT

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet baby card. Love how you have personalised it. Such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina