Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

Christmas

Good afternoon bloggers, 
hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend..

For today's card share I have a christmas one, unfortunately it's one I haven't blogged from last year and not me being super organised and ready for this coming Christmas lol..


I like how this card turned out with the different layers then the trees attached at different heights on the side.. Image and papers are LOTV, sentiment printed from the computer.
Ribbom and wooden star and snowflake from my stash. 

Challenges
(Wooden snowflake and snowflake paper)

Hugs Kelly 

11 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very pretty, love these layers

Jacee said...

Lovely card Kelly!
Simply Paper Card Design

thecraftycavalier said...

Ooooh, I was sooo impressed that you'd started on the Christmas cards and then I read it was from last year! I don't feel too bad now! This is fab. I love theses papers and the layout works really well. The trees look really great - my resolve has weakened - I really must get those dies!!! Beautiful card. Hugs, Jayne xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the cute image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, I like all of the layers...it certainly is cold enough out for Christmas. It's 16 degrees and snowing here.

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation Kelly and gorgeous colour combo's....Those papers and added goods are so suited. Beautiful creation.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

I am sorry I am late with my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 217 - hope to see you again soon x

Judith said...

This is such a lovely card and a really great design, how organised are you!- thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Judith said...

This is such a lovely card and a really great design, how organised are you!- thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen