Followers

Monday, 16 March 2015

Army...

Good evening bloggers, 
Back with my second card today and I thought we would have a break from all the girly cutesy cards, so I'm sharing a card I made a while ago but not blogged yet..

I was asked for a card for someone who like playing army/shooting computer games..


I used some loose 12x12 papers from my stash layered onto dark green card.
The image is from Kenny K downloads coloured with polychromos.
I ordered this army ribbon from ebay.
Finished off with computer sentiment, and a hat button..

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Jacee said...

Great 'bloke' card Kelly, love the ribbon!
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Kelly - great detailing.
Debs xx

brenda said...

A perfect image for the lads Kelly.

B x

Cindy Groh said...

I love your masculine card. Would you let me showcase your card and share a link to your blog post in what I call Manly Monday? It's a post on my blog where I share masculine cards (of all ages) as inspiration for my readers. If you are interested, please email me a direct link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com and I will add you to the lineup for the following Monday. I hope to hear from you.
Cindy at Cre8iveCindy

Lynne Walker said...

Great card love the colours and the image thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT

Nance E Salkeld said...

Amazing masculine card! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!