Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

Fancy Folds

Good morning bloggers,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at The Cutie Pie Challenge
And our theme this time is FANCY FOLDS 
we have two great sponsors 

Prize - 4 digi's

And a $20 voucher from


I decided to make a gatefold card using this cutie digi from Meljens designs..
Coloured with chameleons and a but of paper piecing 
Designers papers are from LOTV Christmas pad


Sentiment stamp is from whimsey
Ribbon, charm and star brad from my stash.
For The stars I used my punches..


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, 
We will look forward to seeing your folded makes ;-)

Hugs Kelly 

4 comments:

Kat W said...

I do like gatefold cards but I've never thought to tie mine up with a ribbon - that looks so lovely on your card!
Great fun design too - that is one stylish dog!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sarah said...

Love this card Kelly, a gatefold is perfect for this canine chap and as Kat says a great idea to tie with ribbon xx

Sandra H said...

Really cute card!! Love your design and all the elements!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the image and great design!
Helen x